Global Experience Office (GEO)
The Global Experience Office works to foster intercultural learning and create globally minded Northeastern students. Programs are designed and operated to deepen students’ knowledge of the world and their chosen field of study while facilitating immersive cultural experiences.
- Study abroad allows students to complete summer- or semester-long course work at a foreign university that broadens students’ academic experience and deepens their cultural awareness.
- Dialogues are faculty-led programs, offered during the summer, that focus on critical issues facing students and their peers at both the local and global levels.
- Global co-ops are unparalleled career opportunities with global companies and organizations, where students work on the front line in diverse cultures addressing the challenges of today’s global society.
- Regular info sessions provide support for all students interested in global experiences.
- A number of scholarships are available, including specific opportunities for students interested in creating media material, such as Blogs, Photo Journals, or Video.