Local Recruitment Resources
The Higher Education Research Consortium (HERC):
HERC is a non-profit consortium of over 700 colleges, universities, hospitals, research labs, government agencies, and related non- and for-profit organizations. Consortium members share a commitment to hiring the most diverse and talented faculty, staff, and executives. We are also pleased to share that Northeastern University is a proud sponsor of New England HERC’s Annual Diversity Conference. Please contact New England HERC Director, Ruth Molina, via email@example.com should you wish to learn more about HERC. You can also go directly to the organization’s website by clicking here.
HERC’s mission is accomplished through the following:
- Comprehensive regional and national higher education jobs websites
- Member collaboration on facilitating dual-career employment and state-of-the art dual-career search technology
- Partnerships with associations, societies, and publications that serve women and minorities
- National advertising campaigns to promote the HERC websites
- Conference attendance to reach out to women and minority jobseekers with a special emphasis on STEM professionals
- Professional development opportunities for members, including regional member conferences and webinars
Diversity Recruitment Websites
Publication site for several diversity magazines.
No resume bank.
Resume bank, especially engineering and information technology. Publication site for “Diversity Careers in Engineering and Information Technology.
Positions at colleges and universities.
Database of equal opportunity employers committed to workplace diversity
Bilingual postings in Spanish and Portuguese.
National Employment Minority Network
Resume bank, inexpensive postings.
Publication site for “Saludos Hispanos” magazine.
African American and Diversity Newswire
National Society of Hispanic Engineers employment website. Job postings, resume database and virtual job fairs.
Post jobs. Career, educational and social opportunities for Latinos.