We offer an embedded system of learning, development, and action (LDA) to provide individuals and groups with the awareness, skills and mindsets that advance our vision of being a more inclusive university.
We believe one size does not fit all. Upon request, ODEI will help identify and facilitate learning and engagement opportunities suited to the needs of your office, organization or program. The objective will be to advance diversity, equity, inclusion, anti-racism, and belonging efforts in meaningful and measurable ways.
Some broad topics exploring key concepts of social justice include, but are not limited to:
- Addressing Microaggressions with Micro-interventions
- Building Inclusivity and Belonging in your Organization
- Dialogue Facilitation
- Distinguishing Cultural Humility and Cultural Competence to Achieve Equitable Outcomes
- Distinguishing the Complexities of Identity through Intersectionality
- Inclusive Habits of Effective Managers; Inclusive Hiring Practices
- Practicing Anti-Racism in Staff Recruitment and Retention
- Using Essential Conversations to Mitigate Implicit Bias
Learning, Development, and Action
Racial & Cultural Literacy